For nearly 15 years,
I’ve developed and executed marketing campaigns that utilize email, blogs, social media, and more to find and convert prospective clients for businesses of all sizes. My background in writing ensures that my marketing strategies are based in effective copy and content that nurture prospective clients into long term business relationships.
Today, my clients include
solo entrepreneurs, bloggers, small businesses, and successful ecommerce startups, I see why so many business owners are overwhelmed by digital marketing.
With so many options, how do you identify and use the right marketing tools and channels for your business?
Using my experience and expertise, we can develop a holistic strategy for marketing your business – one that takes into account your industry, potential customers, budget, and plans for growth.
Check out some of my published work:
- Is Your Virtual Team a Mess? These Apps Can Help
- 8 Irresistible Summer Style Picks
- 3 Ways to Market a Non-Viral Product
- You Don’t Need to Go Viral to Become Successful
- How to Move On When Your Business Idea Fails
- How to Make E-Commerce Work in a Non-Viral Industry
- Hallazgos Research Group
- 3 Ways Marathon Training Makes You More Successful at Life
- Is Bad Nutrition Holding You Back from a PR?